Thursday, March 16, 2006

OK, Now what??

I have wanted to serve a church for about 3 years now and Sunday my new vocation begins. I cannot help but to wonder why I am getting pretty nervous and unsure about the whole thing. Here I am in the middle of a semester, and a pretty tough one at that, and now this huge responsbility gets laid on my lap. I have my sermon ready, but is it good enough? Will it bring the people closer to God? I guess I must remember something that I put into my sermon. The power is in the message. My prayer is that no matter what I do that I glorify God.

1 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger gavin richardson said...

hey brad, welcome to the blogging world. since you are up at rehobeth we should catch up for lunch sometime. if you have time. also looking for a friend to do a tbn pilgrimage with.. you down? shalom, -g

 

Post a Comment

<< Home